- Watch Sizing Guide
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Timeless appeal and clean design are pillars of strength with this Citizen watch.
- Eco-Drive features a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell.
- Stainless steel case.
- Croc-embossed bracelet with buckle closure.
- Two-hand Eco-Drive™ quartz movement with date display window.
- Luminous hands.
- Dial ring features minute track.
- Water resistant 30 meters/100 feet.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the “Service Information” section.
- Case Height: 38 mm
- Case Width: 38 mm
- Case Depth: 8 mm
- Band Width: 19 0⁄1 mm
- Band Circumference/Length: 9 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 oz
Made in USA or Imported
Stainless steel watch featuring black sunray dial with luminous hands and date window at 3 o’clock
1.57 inch stainless steel case with mineral dial window. Crown is pull or push
Japanese quartz movement with analog display and equipped with Eco-Drive, which charges in natural or indoor light
Embossed faux-leather band with buckle closure. Do not charge the watch in a high-temperature environment about 60 degree celsius or more
Water resistant to 10 m (33 ft): In general, withstands splashes and rain, but not immersion. Acceptable temperature range -10 to +60 degree celsius. When the screw lock is released, the crown pops out a little and stops in the normal position